Pavilion Batteries are one of the largest distributors of vehicle and leisure batteries in the South East, helping our customers for over 30 years.
Pavilion Batteries was formed in 1982 by two local businessmen who shared the same passion and experience with a wealth of knowledge within the battery trade industry. Starting out by selling batteries from a small lock up in the centre of Hove, we have grown into one of the industriy's leaders, supplying batteries to our customers all over the South East and beyond.
At Pavilion Batteries we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and class leading knowledge. We always aim to provide the best price possible, with a huge range available to suit all your needs. We hope you find everything you need on our website, if not please go to the contact us tab and speak to one of our team directly.
At Pavilion Batteries we supply trade businesses in Dorset, Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Suffolk, Kent, Surrey, North and South London and Sussex! Offer an express delivery to the trade, usually next day delivery depending on area.
We also can supply direct to the public and offer delivery as well. Pavilion provide free battery testing service at our HQ in Brighton. We also offer a battery fitting service for a nominal charge.
Pavilion offer warranty on any batteries supplied by ourselves ranging from 1 year to 3 years depending on the type of battery.
All our batteries are subject to 4 individual quality controlled inspections at manufacturing.
Pavilion batteries ultilise the most advanced technology for new SMF batteries. all batteries manufactured go through an 8 step processing line:
1. Lead Oxide Plant
- Barton type PENOX lead powder machine
- Produces reliable quality of lead oxides
2. Strip Cast
- Sovema (ITALY)
- Over 90% raw strip rolling lead
- Equalized quality production
3. Strip Punching
- High technical machine
- Produces complete designed grids
- Full framed grid design protects active materials & improves service life
- Advanced version of Wirtz mixing machine
- Steel Belt Paster & Drum Paster
- Increases the stability of plate quality
- Produces optimal quality of plates
- Advanced conveyor moving technology (Glascock)
- Complete plate quality by conveyor moving
- Optimal particle sizes for starting power & service life
6. Assembly Line
- Dual inspection system after COS & cell welding
- Reliable welding properties
- High performance by charging efficiently and step charging
- Terminal polishing
- Automatic washing & drying process
- Reliable inspection by high rate discharge for all sizes
Click on one of our offers for further information and more ways to save you money.
At Pavilion we take emissions seriously, and employ a combination of processes in order to reduce our environmental impact.
When you use our home delivery service we ultimate the latest in complex metaheuristic routing programs to ensure we are being as efficient as possible. While the shortest route might be quickest it’s not necessarily the most efficient. Using our routing techniques we produce the least emissions while getting to you on schedule.
Batteries are a notorious pollutant if not disposed of properly as they contain materials that can be hazardous. By recycling them we can prevent these harmful materials from contaminating soil/water. The toxic lead that is released can cause serious damage to both animals and humans. At Pavilion we ensure that all batteries are disposed of / recycled correctly using industry standards.
We supply batteries all over the U.K and our currently building our dedicated fitting centre database across the U.K please contact us directly if you would like to become one. Please click on 'Read More' for your closest centre.Read More